WIN A CUSTOM PROJECT 1 TREK MADONE SLR 7 DISC!
PROJECT 1 TREK MADONE SLR 7 DISC
Custom Project 1 - Trek Madone SLR 7 Disc - - Madone SLR 7 Disc is light, fast, and smooth. It's built with our top-end aero OCLV Carbon frame, Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power and control, and an electronic drivetrain for fast and reliable shifting, Est. Value $9,300
Terms and Conditions:
· By purchasing a ticket or tickets, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions of this raffle and the laws and limitations of your state and localities
· This raffle is subject to change at the discretion of the event organizers and Event Team to support the purpose of the event and the Health’s Angels of Texas, Inc. charitable cause
· Primary drawing of winning ticket will be done through random drawing facilitated through the Raffle River website.
· Raffle ticket sales can be extended if Event Team determines the sales are not sufficient to cover cost of prize
· If Event Team determines ticket sales have exceeded expected total sales, sales of raffle ticket sales can be stopped at the discretion of the Event Team.
· This Event Team and the event organizers do not provide or are not projecting the odds of winning for the main prize or any other prizes associated with this event.
· Participants must provide valid contact information and are responsible for providing correct information when purchasing tickets.
· Drawing will be held on December 31, 2018
· Event Team will attempt to contact winner on December 31, 2018
· Participant must respond to Event Teams Winner Notification by midnight January 31, 2019.
o Failure to respond by that date will result in forfeiture of prize.
o Forfeited prize will result in secondary drawing to be conducted January 1, 2019
§ Secondary drawing winner must respond within 14 days to avoid forfeiture of prize
o If subsequent drawings are needed, specific rules will be released
Awarding and Logistics
· Upon successful notification of winner, ordering of Custom Project 1 Bike will be handled by Trek Bikes of Arlington.
· Event Team will not participate in ordering or customization of Trek Project 1 Bike.
· Prize cannot be substituted for cash value or cash equivalent
· Customized bike will not exceed to retail value of Custom Trek Project 1 Bike represented in Raffle event
· Shipping and other costs associated with the Custom Trek Project 1 Bike will be handled by Trek Bikes of Arlington and is not the responsibility of the Event Team or event organizers.
· Custom Trek Project 1 Bike can not be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
· Prize is not transferrable
Sponsored by trek bikes of arlington
About Trek Bicycles of Arlington
Trek Bicycles of Arlington is aiming to be the leading Trek Retailer and service provider in Arlington and the DFW metroplex.
Our goal here is to not only sell bikes, but to grow a community where people from all backgrounds can feel welcome to get out and enjoy the benefits of cycling. Our focus is on the relational capacity and the fulfillment of our customers’ needs for prompt, efficient service, a knowledgeable staff, coaching services, providing a gathering place for regularly-scheduled rides as well as providing a destination for a mid-excursion on the River Legacy Trail.
Founded by Eddie Holsopple, Nate Aust, and Ron Wood, we pride ourselves in being a workplace that works hard, has fun, and serves our customers with quality every day.